Saturday, November 16, 2013

Shoe boxes 2013







Oh happy day!  It was shoe box day today!  I posted about last year's here.  I filled three this year because I couldn't find the box size I usually use (boot box, boots are shoes!  That should totally count).  Well this year there were only regular size boxes so we did a 2-4 year old girl, a 5-9 year old girl and a 5-9 year old boy.  As always, it was much fun.  I wish every year that I could go deliver the boxes myself.  Josh paid for them online though so I will get to see what country they go to.  That will be a tiny consolation.
photo.JPG


:(  The picture is teeny!  Okay let me describe it for you.  This is the 2-4 year old box.  It includes:  cabbage patch doll in bunny outfit, two Disney Princess dolls with changeable clothes (Tiana and Ariel), Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?, Sofia the First sticker book, Whac-a-Mole card game, My Little Pony figurine, mini Etch-a-Sketch, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap.

photo.JPG

5-9 year old boy box.  It has two superhero figurines (Captain America and Spiderman), two HotWheels, Uno, a football, Lego Fire Truck thingy, Cars stickers, slime that makes noises, punch balloons, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, candy.

photo.JPG

5-9 year old girl box.  Lego friends set, Barbie's little sister who's name I forget, Uno, Etch-a-Sketch, slime that makes noise, crayons, coloring/sticker book, hairbands, Disney Princess stickers, punch balloons, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, candy.

I maintain that I could have gotten one more thing in the 5-9 year old boxes, but Josh says they are just fine and maybe they won't lalalaala get broken up by the packers lalalalala.  Yes the lalalas are there because I refuse to believe that my boxes will be opened and split up!  I want everything I packed to go to one little person, so Obviously if I sing over that suggestion it isn't going to happen.  My singing has that power.  Who knew?

Go pack a shoe box of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment