Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Talk Me Down Off This Allergenic Ledge

I want a puppy, a fluffy, cuddly, lovable bundle of fur. The problem is that I have allergies. Josh and I have gone back and forth and back and forth about getting one. He doesn't like animals in the house and says we don't have a big enough back yard for one. I say we would get used to one in the house and it could sleep at the foot of my bed.  I think this a major point in my favor because my feet are so cold at night, Josh would do almost anything to not have them on his warm shins. Then I look all pitiful and I say "I just want something to looove" and he starts to think about it just a little cause he loves me. So far, no puppy, but let us take a look at all the ones I am "collecting" on Pinterest. You can't look at these pictures and not go awwwww!





                                Temperament of Basset Hound. Click the pic to read

                                           HE'S SO DROOPY AND CUTE!

                            Cute Small dogs :) i want a small dog n its a tough choice

                                      Love!

                                         Black lab pup on a fence

No comments:

Post a Comment