Friday, November 22, 2013

I Can't Handle the Adorableness!






You have to look at the most precious little kid books that I just bought!  I heard about them over on epbot.com.  They are geeky redos of children's books.  One of them I got is a redo of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.

Hello Sweetie It's Time For Bed by Charles Thurston

Obviously I had to get this one because it is based on River Song and she is my spirit animal.  I have no idea what that means, but it seemed to fit in that sentence.  I'd like to imagine if I had an alter ego it would be her.

If you give a Hobbit a Ring by Charles Thurston

You can't tell me you don't want to read If You Give a Hobbit a Ring.  If you don't, you might possibly be missing your soul.  I'm sorry to tell you that.  Mount Doom has never looked more adorable!  I can't wait to get them in the mail and also I want to buy them all, but Josh might frown.  Then, of course, I would read him a cutesy book and he will turn that frown upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment