Saturday, November 23, 2013

Crafting!

Today was a fun day.  Josh and I actually got have a Saturday of running around with no homework needing to be done!  It was shocking and great.  After going to Lowe's (which is what makes an outing qualify as a real date) and a lovely nap, we went down to Mom and Dad's for supper and hanging out.  Eli is dating a new girl and she is an absolute sweetheart and, apparently something of a magician because she got Eli to craft.  Yes you read that correctly, craft.  She brought paints, plates, and ornaments and she, Eli, and I painted.  It was a hoot!


Mom watched.  She doesn't like to craft, but she loves to have all her duckies at her house laughing and having fun.


I made a plate.  I like it.  It's pretty and it was easy which is pretty much what I need in a craft.  It sort of inspired me to do some more.  I had bought plates a long time ago to paint a great big T on.  I have the plates and some paint, I really only need a stencil.  Maybe I'll grab that and paint some more.  The verse says:  So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.  



Here is Eli and his new girl.  He was making an 8 ball ornament.  He must have shaken paint in that thing for twenty minutes!  I kind of hope we all craft again soon.  If nothing else, it's funny to listen to Eli complain and then do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment