Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Minutiae of My Day

Nothing greatly interesting happened today but here's a breakdown.

1.  Massive headache, no fun.
2.  Fake smelling sausage balls.  One the pills I take for the IUI makes me smell sausage balls, but there aren't any to be had. I think I'll make some this weekend cause my mouth keeps watering thinking it is 'bout to have some tasty breakfast food.
3.  Talked to my friend Bev. We are going to try to get together soon. I hope we can craft. I'm thinking I need to do a Christmas craft.
4.  Lea Michele sang You Are Woman, I Am Man from Funny Girl on Glee. On the one hand Funny Girl! Yay!! On the other hand, her character may idolize Barbra, but she just doesn't have the vocal chops that Streisand does.
5.  Josh renewed my license online. I'm glad because I tried and got redirected to some shady website.
6.  I got half way to book club before I realized it wasn't until next week.

That's my day in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment