Friday, November 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo!

It's November which means it is NaBloPoMo. I'm going to try to blog everyday but I tried that in April and I crashed and burned haha!

So what have all you lovely readers been up to? Gosh it has been forever since I blogged. I feel bad because right now the only blog worthy things going on in my life is more infertility and Josh job hunting. I'll talk about the infertility stuff tomorrow and then Hopefully not for the rest of the month, though I don't promise.

This month is going to be exciting. My 25th birthday is next week, the new Thor movie is coming out, the 50th Dr. Who anniversary is later this month (the 23rd?), Thanksgiving-my favorite holiday, Black Friday.  All sorts of stuff!

More stuff tomorrow, this is just an intro to the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment