Monday, November 11, 2013

CocoPPa





It's nights like this when I tap my fingers to my lips and say "Weeellll what shall I blog about tonight?".  It was a normal Monday.  Nothing Earth shattering, just busy.  Then I came home and made pork chops that were yummy and had leftover ice cream cake for dessert.  There four sentences brought you completely up to date on me.  But four sentences to not a blog post make.

Instead I'll show you my phone in all its girly cuteness.  I found this app last night called CocoPPa.  I don't know why there is random capitalization in that word, but there is.  It has lot of wallpapers and icons you can use to modify your homescreen.  I messed around with it and came up with this:

photo.PNG

photo.PNG

Look how cute that is!  Even Fruit Ninja has a fun pink/green icon.  Now if only DirectTv would get with the picture.  They're messing up my palette.

That's really all I've got. I'm boring.  Tomorrow I promise to have something more interesting to say.  Now I have to go read some more of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  Ugh.  It is SO not living up to it's hype.  I've read a third of it and I'm just beating my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment