Sunday, November 25, 2012

So...I Have Nothing to Say

Today is one of those days where I don't have anything to say but I need to blog (yeah I know I skipped a few days, but I forgot!).  Soooo....um...yeah I've had a headache all day.  It's stunk a lot.  I have no idea what triggered it but boy it was a doozy.  I guess just enjoy a couple of pictures since I can think of absolutely NOTHING to say!  Lol



I just about had a coronary when I saw this Monopoly.  I don't know if I've ever said on here, but I collect Monopoly games.  I have over thirty different versions.  I usually get one every Christmas, sometimes more.  Right now they have their own room in our house (yeah we have more space than we need).  I am currently obsessed with Dr. Who and Mom has been searching for this Monopoly for months now, when I saw it in a store in the very city of which I live the excitement would have been uncontrollable except that it was 4am on Black Friday.


I feel like I need a conclusion statement but that could be because I've been tutoring this guy and we've been writing a paper.  So...Conclude!

No comments:

Post a Comment