Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Carols

Today my major accomplishment was winning a staring contest with a goose.  Not really.  Well sort of, I did win, but that wasn't the main thing I did.  Anyway, that wasn't what I meant to talk about.  Christmas carols are filling the air so I figured why not fill my blog with them?  Here, in no particular order, are my top five favorite carols:

1.  Point of Grace's Carol of the Bells


2.  Frank Sinatra's Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


3.  Judy Garlands' Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


And yes, this song was originally sad.  That was what the tone of the movie (Meet Me in St. Louis) called for.  Anyone who sings it otherwise is wrong!  No poetic license!  haha

4.  You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch


5.  All I Want for Christmas


There are so many more!  I think I'll have to do this again.  Maybe later this week.  Now I'm holly jolly.  I'm hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment