Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Cards

Do you remember this quote from You've Got Mail?  “The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino. ” 
― Joe Fox
That's how I feel about trying to choose a Christmas card.  Merry Christmas, Bible verse, what if it just says Happy Holidays but I like the design.  One picture, two, three?  Landscape, portrait?  What does this Christmas card say about Josh and me as a couple?  I suppose that's why I have a blog.  Be prepared to be inundated with card examples.  Please weigh in.  











These two aren't serious options, but they made me smile real big.  I might has squealed a wee bit at the princess one.



No comments:

Post a Comment