Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today is the last day of blogging month!  I saw the abbreviation for what the event is actually called but I forget what it was NaBloPoMo or something.  Anyway, I can't really think of anything interesting to say today so here are the random thoughts that are flitting through my mind.

-Josh put swatches of our paint colors on the wall to test and they look really good.  Pictures will be forthcoming.

-I remember the first load of laundry I ever did.  Mom had let me stay home from Vacation Bible School so I decided to do a load of clothes to thank her.  As much as a I love Jesus, I Hated Bible School.  I got paranoid that the water would overflow so I sat in the floor with a book and a phone the entire time the clothes washed.  I don't know who I was going to call.  Not 911, that was extreme, not Mom, I wanted to try to fix it first.  Thankfully, the laundry was safe.

-We had really good chicken noodle soup tonight.

-Why are there suddenly So many zombie shows on tv?  Are zombies the new vampire?  For instance, Josh DVR'd The Walking Dead and we watched it some recent night and now he is watching a different show where a guy is swinging around an amusement park swing killing zombies as he goes.  I bet the makeup takes eons to do.

-I want to make fudge but the weather isn't cooperating.  Maybe soon it will clear up.

Now I think it is bedtime.  I promise to continue to post often since I am now in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment