Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

 Yesterday was Halloween.  Oh what?  You noticed?  Huh.  I barely did.  I live in the same neighborhood as my boss so I asked him about how many trick-or-treaters to expect.  "Oh man, where you live, I'll bet you get about 30 groups."  So to accomodate all these anticipated treaters Josh and I bought a lot of candy.  A. Lot. Of. Candy.  My mom has taught me to WAY overprepare for how many people I am expecting.  Halloween night comes.  I set out the candy.  Looks nice huh?  Yeah, all ready for the treaters.  We waited and waited.  We had Maybe FOUR groups.  I still have Every Single One of the chocolate bars (well, Josh might have had a couple).  Feel free to come post-trick-or-treat at my house!





P.S.  It is November which means it is some blogging thing where you are supposed to post for thirty straight days.  I hear you laughing, saying I have posted in about six weeks.  In my defense, I moved and went on a honeymoon, and, well, got blogging lazy, BUT I intend to regale you with the fascinating details of my life all month!  I know you've missed me ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm on my way to your house now. Save that chocolate for me. It'll be a long journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, it will still be here lol. I'm not a big candy person so it will be here until we have children who grow up, go to college, travel, settle down, and bring back grandchildren (for whom I will get fresh chocolate lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good! I hope I won't take that long to get there. ;)

    ReplyDelete