Saturday, April 21, 2012

O'Charley's and Meryl Streep

Today has been a really low key day and by low key I mean I slept almost all day.  I think I have African Sleeping Sickness.  At least I feel more rested now!  I also had a ton of donuts.  Isn't that really what makes a day good?  Lots o' sleep and donuts?  I think so.  I also did mundane stuff like laundry and swiffering.  Josh and I went out to eat at O'Charley's.  Man it was a disaster!  We waited a long time to get waited on and then ordered our food.  Josh's favorite thing is the cheese wedge appetizer so we always get that.  We ended up ordering it at the same time because or waiter was slow.  The appetizer never came.  I ordered a Cesar salad that I didn't get, I got a house salad instead which is gross.  We had to ask for bread and then it was 15 minutes before they brought any and it wasn't because they were waiting for it to come out of the oven, it was cool.  My meat was basically raw.  Josh's soup, my wrong salad, and the cool bread all came out after the food.  It was really really bad.  We ended up even complaining to the manager, it was that bad.  We have Never Never complained about anything.  The manager did comp our meal but she wasn't very nice.  She touched me.  I hate to be touched!!  She started touching my earrings and ears and said when I was done with my earrings I should bring them to her.  I know she was trying to be nice, but it was so not helping.  Now we both feel guilty about complaining because we are that kind of people.  We have also rehashed at least three times the entire situation to see if we were in the right.  Oh well.  It's over and done.  I didn't get to eat because of the wrong salad and raw meat so then we went to Chikfila and came home and watched The Iron Lady with Meryl Streep.  Well, Ms. Streep wasn't at our house (how Freakin' awesome would that have been?!?!?!), but I can't think of a better way to put it.  That movie made me want to name a daughter Margaret.  That was our Saturday.  I hope yours was restful as well but didn't contain any bad food!

No comments:

Post a Comment