Monday, April 2, 2012

Blogging and Benches

In honor of my lovely blog turning one year old this month, I have decided to post every day of the month a la NaBloPoMo or whatever that infernally long abbreviation is.  Happy birthday to my little blog!

As you probably know, Josh and I have been in a very long bedroom renovation project.  All the hard work is done and the finishing touches are being completed.  In moving every piece of furniture that we own for the umpteenth time, I decided to recover a little bench so that it complimented the room.  And by "I" I really mean "Josh" as I have never recovered anything in my life.  The bench was a nasty color that I like to call First Morning Urine Yellow and has now been replaced by a nice navy blue and cream print.  Much much better, don't ya think?


No comments:

Post a Comment