Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Fevered

I have Spring Fever in the absolute worst way!  I feel exactly like this song.


Don't you just love musicals?  They have a song for every occasion.

Seriously though, I am just pacing like a caged cat.  I'm not bored, I'm just restless.  I want to be out, going somewhere, doing something. I don't even know what, but I feel cooped up.  Josh and I are going to run around some this weekend and I'm hoping that fixes me.  If it doesn't, I'll have to start planning a vacation or something!

I read this quote by Mark Twain today: 

“It's spring fever.... You don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!”

 

Is anyone else feeling the fever?  How are you coping?  The spring induced plans I am making in my head grow more grandiose by the day so I sincerely hope this weekend cures me!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment