Saturday, April 28, 2012

CafePress-A Positive

I told you earlier this month about my first Groupon, well yesterday I got my canvas!  It's beautiful and big!  The Groupon was for this place called CafePress which personalizes all manner of things and makes your pictures into canvasses.  I had read a review or two that weren't very good, but I had a great experience with them.  I got an email two or three days after I submitted my picture saying that the picture was the wrong size to work on the canvas.  I thought it was going to be this big deal of trying to find a picture that would work on a 16x20 canvas but instead they gave me a 16x24 canvas for no extra charge to make my picture work.  They were quick (their speed being a negative I had read about) and I Love my canvas!  The only complaint I have is that they shipped with FedEx and I have not had good luck with them and prompt delivering.  So this is a plug for them so that when someone searches for a review of their company they see that it isn't all bad.  I definitely plan to use them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment