Sunday, April 29, 2012

End of Gluttony

Tonight is Sunday, more Sunday night blahs.  I just always dread work the next day.  I think I dread Tuesday more this week though.  Tomorrow is Monday (I know, I know!  Who would have ever guessed that Monday came after Sunday?) and that means that Josh has his finals and he is done with school for a little bit.  It also means that it is the last day of our semester of gluttony and yummy food.  Tuesday is the beginning of our diet and exercise program.  We are going to run (??) and do P90X (?!?!) three days a week.  I'll give you a moment to pick yourself up off the floor...yeah me running...hmmm.  Now I totally agree that I need to lose some weight and I really need to get some exercise but I am more than a little afraid!  This is just about to kick my butt!  I will definitely be keeping you posted on how this goes.  I just hope I survive lol

No comments:

Post a Comment