Saturday, April 7, 2012

I am mobile blogging! I know, I know, welcome to the 21st century. I actually had to stop and decide what century we are in lol. It has been a long but very good day. Josh, his friend I, and I all went to Six Flags. I wanted to have all these fun pics to show you, but like a dodo, I forgot my camera. I had never been to Six Flags and now I want to go back. I wish we had had more time there. We were there about six hours and got to ride three rides. Superman is Ah-mazing! I wanted to ride it just back to back for like an hour. Not gonna lie though, I was a little worried on that first drop. I might have been yelling to Josh that we had never made a will. He was yelling something not fit to put in print lol. Anyway it was sooo fun but now I am incredibly tired. I feel much less spring fevered since I was able to get out. My soul feels more at rest if that makes sense, it might not, we are all three giggling like school girls we are so sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment