Friday, April 27, 2012

Everything's Coming Up Begonias!

Today Mom and I went to get flowers from the garden center.  It was so pretty!  It made me think of the scene in My Fair Lady where all the flower sellers came out in the early morning.  I went with a pink theme because I'm such a girl!  I got begonias, snapdragons, gerbera daisies, and something else that I don't know.  It's the last picture.  





These remind me of the earrings Luna Lovegood wore in one of the movies.  I like them quite a bit.

It's these earrings I think, but it is a terrible picture.

I hope the flowers make it.  I am Horrible at growing things!  Mom is pretty much the same.  While we were eating mom actually prayed that the flowers had a "great will to live" or "divine intervention" haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment