Friday, December 30, 2011

I Am Resolved

I know tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I should wait til then to post this, but...I'm forgetful.  I can't help it.  I'm making my New Year's Resolutions.  I was going to the traditional "I'm going to lose fifty hundred pounds" but I know myself well enough to know that is not happening, so why set yourself up for failure?  Embrace the butter!  (After the butter, you will be more softy and embraceable).  Here are mine:

1.  Have/Find some sort of Bible Study for Josh and me.  We go to church and we each have a devotional but that isn't really study, ya know?  We need more.  Something more in depth.

2.  Be more confident.  I find myself saying "if I were really brave I'd...dye my hair, wear red lipstick, tell him what I think, etc."  I'm not talking about doing major things like jumping out/off of tall things or anything crazy, but you only live once so why not wear red lipstick?  Can I get an amen?

3.  Prepare for the week better over the weekend.  I'd like to have my menu written out.  I did that really well when I first got married, but over the summer it got tossed aside.  I think it will make the week smoother and more organized.  Who doesn't love organization?

So what are you resolutions?  Anything really good that I should steal incorporate into my list?

Happy New Year my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment