Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Blahs

I'm feeling a little blah tonight.  Nothing is really wrong, I just feel eh.  Tomorrow is Monday and Mondays are loathed by the entire world populace.  I'm peckish but there is nothing in the house to eat.  Well, there is but I stand in front of the pantry and think how I wish I had starving Chinese children to feed and a McDonald's cheeseburger for me.  My book is kind of slow.  It's bogged down in the middle (yeah, middle being page 500).  I need to vacuum but it's all the way upstairs and let's face it, I have no desire to vacuum.  I need to write a couple of emails.  Sigh.  I think I'm melancholy.  Let's enjoy some pictures of what I'd rather be doing.  It may brighten the mood.

IHOP Breakfast Sampler.  Yes, I am a pig, let us speak of it no more.

A bath in a big claw foot tub.


A Rodgers and Hammerstein movie marathon

I hope your Monday is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment