Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Weekend of May and Today


Shew!  May is almost over and I am nearly worn out let me tell you!  It has been bunches of fun though, vacation, parties, a wedding, and a TON of food.  This weekend was Rachael's wedding and Erica's bachelorette party. 


This is me with the bride.  Forgive the glistening on my face, I was a little warm.  If you don't live in the South, it is HOT, like abnormally crazy hot down here right now.  Back to the wedding.  I've known Rachael forever, since kindergarten and now that I'm old, kindergarten is a very long time ago.

The happy couple.  Best wishes you guys!

We were in charge of punch.  Mom and I are great punch servers, we barely spilled any on those nice white linen table clothes!  Don't we look nice?  The dress I'm wearing isn't nearly as boring as it looks.  It has a great big cut out in the back that shows my birth mark.  The wedding was a success, the couple was married and the punch was served.

After the wedding I went back to the apartment and changed and headed over to my friend Kristen's house for her best friend's, Erica's, bachelorette party. This is the two of them at my bachelorette party.  I don't have any pictures of her party because it was a passion party.  Do you know those?  It's an "intimate" type of party if you catch my drift.  I was surprised at how much fun I had cause, well, I'm basically a little bit of a prude.  I was glad I was invited and I had a great time!

Totally new topic.  Are you changing gears in your mind?  Good.

My mother taught me that if you clean something and no one knows about it, it isn't really clean.  Here is what I accomplished today:  I went to work for nine hours and got a Ton done, not to toot my own horn but I was Productive today!  My favorite thing in the world to hear is Josh telling me that the house looks/smells nice, but my boss calling to tell me to add a couple of more tests and me getting to tell him I predicted that and I had already done the tests, is a pretty good thing too :).  Then I came home and threw on supper before Josh had to head to work.  I loaded and started the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen, went to the library, went to the grocery, got gas, tossed in a load of clothes, and am now watching a vacation planning dvd while I write to all you awesome peeps!  When I haul my big ol' bum up off the couch I'm going to fold clothes and exercise because seriously my butt is going to get it's own zip code soon.  Now that I told you all I did it is "officially" done!  Hooray! 

Sigh.  Okay!  Here I go!  More to do.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for serving the punch and sharing these photos! I loved having you and your mom there on our big day! Sounds like you are really enjoying married life! You go, girl! love Ya Lots! Darlene

    ReplyDelete