Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Baaack!!

Yes, unfortunately I am home from the beach.  I love the beach.  It was so incredibly relaxing.  Definitely the best trip since I hit puberty and started worrying about what all the cute boys thought of me.  Now I have Josh and I don't care what anyone else thinks so I was able to relax a lot better.  Here are some pics.  If you are my facebook friend you may have seen them, but you love me so much I know you'll look again lol.



This is my momma.  Her beach mantra is "Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen."  I think she was getting ready to apply some just as I took this picture.  We searched high and low for that bathing suit last season.  Before she got it she was wearing the same one she had had when I was still in a wading pool.


This is Eli with a pirate and parrot.  For some reason totally unbeknowst to me he was very excited about having his picture taken with him.  I kind of hate I didn't line up the photo better because this man looked JUST like Santa Claus.  I wanted to sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas.

These are the cutest little set abouts in the world.  I don't usually things that serve no purpose but these are adorable and I want every one of them.  I want to decorate my kitchen in them.  I'm including the link cause you should go look.
http://www.enescousa.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=100&category_id=68&page=shop.browse&limit=20&limitstart=0&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1000

I think this is how we see our inner self.  Snort.  Yeah right.  We just having fun.  Mine almost matches my shirt.

I loved this magnet.  Basically it says more quipily (why yes that is a word, at least it is in my world) what I think all the time. 

I had thought of two soapboxes I wanted to write on, if I can think of them again then I will definitely let you know!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get that magnet? Because I kinda wish you did. haha!

    ReplyDelete