Monday, April 8, 2013

Pinterest Pictures

Today was a craptastic day at work.  One of a string of craptastic days.  The crap is falling all around.  I am feeling completely emotionally drained from work and from crazy hormones (no, I'm not pregnant, it's a surgery side effect and it SUCKS).  Because of all that I don't have a real post.  What I have instead is a series of pictures from Pinterest that make me happy because I need a little happy.

How cute would these be in my kitchen?  I'm trying to come up with a few more and then I'll work on that project.


Are these not gorgeous?  If you say no, then I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.  You would look like a Mafia member anytime you wore them, in the best kind of way though.



My two fandoms collide to make one awesome t-shirt.  I would wear that and people would look at me and think "she is awesome and has wonderful taste".  And if they didn't get it, I would feel ever so sad for them.


Jedi Ariel because Disney buying the Star Wars franchise could give rise to something like this.  I know die hard Star Wars fans would die a hundred deaths, but it could be fun to see something like this!


And finally, you cannot look at these precious elephants (and one hefflelump) and not smile.  I think I'll make it my profile pictures.  I do so love elephants.


 Tomorrow will be a happier day.  Until then, think about cartoon elephants!



No comments:

Post a Comment