Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Before I Go to Sleep


Guys.  I just finished a book.  Wow.  It was amazing (and awesome timing considering my post from earlier this week).  It is the book club book for this month:  Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson.  The book club passed it around for everyone to read the inside jacket, but I somehow didn't read it so I didn't have any preconceived notions.  It was so good!  Also it was reviewed by Tess Gerritsen who wrote Rizzoli and Isles (now a tv show that I really like) and that gives it a big plus.

The book is about a woman who has amnesia in sort of a double dose because she can't remember past events or retain new memories.  Every morning she wakes up and doesn't know where she is or who the man sleeping beside her is.  She doesn't even realize she is twenty some years older than she thought.  It sounds like 50 First Dates which sucked, but it is more of a thriller.  It is fast paced and I think I read it in two days, I seriously could not put it down.

Okay, I already stayed up to late reading now I have to go to bed.  Go check this book out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment