Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Passion Prayer Week Recap

I remember what I forgot to blog about yesterday!  Wait, that was pretty much a null sentence. Okay, anyway, how did Passion Prayer Week go for you?  If you don't know what I'm talking about then go read this post. Ugh, husband has to be all studious with the computer all the time. :P

It went pretty well for me. Even though I knew in my head how much time people spend on their phones it is a LOT when you are using all that in prayer!  If you commented on my post, then you should know that I prayed for you last week. It was definitely a better use of my time. It was peaceful though, really calming.  I don't think I really knew how often my attention was divided by fooling around on my phone. Ideally, I would cut back in day to day life, but it would be hard. It is such a habit to pick up the phone and play and game or surf Pinterest. The prayer time was great, I felt much more focused and prepared to hear the message by Sunday. All in all, I'm calling it a success and we should all meet up here next year to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment