Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today is Josh's birthday.  Wasn't he a cutie pie?


I think so!  Course I still think he's pretty cute! 

We had great big steaks for supper and huge-o baked potatoes.  I made chocolate trifle too.  If you haven't had trifle then you are Missing Out!  It is brownies and chocolate pudding and whipped topping and chocolate sauce.  It's 7 million calories per spoon, but it is dripping with wonderfulness.  We went to Verizon and Josh got a new phone.  He's been playing on it all night. 

I have a confession about the phone.  I just don't feel like I'm being honest otherwise.  I am Horrible at getting Josh presents!  I am CRAZY about him, but getting him a present...I'd have better luck getting a gift for a stranger.  He likes car stuff and I am woefully out of my depth with that stuff.  He likes tools, yeah, I can pick out Craftsman stuff but otherwise I'll need supervision.  It's also kind of weird since we have joint accounts.  I feel like I'm using his money to get him something lol.  So, anyway, he picked out the phone.  He's happy.  That's all that matters.

Now we are chillin' on the couch, watching The Green Hornet.  I think he's had a pretty good day.  I hope so.  I love him tons so I hope it was good :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment