Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Renovation Part Two

Two posts ago I had a picture of my pretty chalkboard against my bright red walls and I mentioned that we wanted to paint that wall at some point.  Josh has decided that point is now.  Our house is in full fledged renovation mode.  Of course, we aren't just painting the walls, we are also painting the cabinets.  Hold me.  I'm afraid.


This was the kitchen just before we moved in (still has all the old owner's stuff).  I have a better before picture on my camera but it's all the way in the kitchen.  I've already exercised so there is No way I am getting up and going in there!  Sorry Charlie.


Here is all our paint cans and supplies.  So much to do.


We took off all the cabinet doors and took all the socket covers off.


 I have no idea why this picture looks like this but here are our first cabinet doors that are sanded.

The walls are going to be cream and chocolate.  The cabinets are going to be a deeper cream.  I hope it's going to be awesome.  I'll keep you posted every step of the way.  I may be coming to your house so I can have some respite from my kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment