Thursday, May 24, 2012

So Much Has Gone On

I have had a small blogging hiatus.  First I was crazy cleaning my house and then I had a party and then I went to the beach!  So much happening!

Right after we moved in I wanted to have a party but our carpet was infested with fleas.  EWWW!!!  I was pretty much beside myself.  Of course we had to jerk it up and I didn't want anyone to see our nasty bare wood.  Now that it was fixed I wanted to have a gathering.  It was So much fun!  I had about 20 people down for desserts.  It was a sugary buffet.  I meant to take pictures but I am a terrible remember-er so I didn't.  My bad.

Then Josh and I loaded up in the truck with Mom, Dad, and Eli went to Myrtle Beach.  It was so relaxing and wonderful.  We stayed at The Horizon on 77th.  It is a really nice hotel.  There was practically no one there.  We honestly had the entire pool complex to ourselves for a couple days.  I was glad to go but I was very very glad to see my own home!  Here are a couple pictures 


Does this not take the stereotypical crazy cat woman to a whole new level?


 If Josh said he wanted a straw hat once, he said it 300 times.  I kid you not.  It was the mantra of the trip.  Well here is a lovely hat for him.  Snicker snicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment