Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Am So Low Maintenance

I am super easy to please.  I don't need fancy stuff.  I was never the girl who needed a dozen roses or designer jeans or the newest phone to be happy.  One of the great pleasures of my life is school/office supplies.  It's true.  Getting school supplies the week before class started was a day I truly looked forward to.  I have a new component to my job so I have two desks.  Naturally this meant I needed new pens and highlighters so I didn't have to run upstairs just for a pen.  Look at this rainbow of gorgeous organizational potential!


Is it pathetic if I tell you that I put off opening the package so it could be a treat at the end of the day?  Oh, then I won't tell you that, um...that was a purely hypothetical question! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment