Saturday, June 9, 2012

I've Got a New Face!



I have had the same glasses forever.  It doesn't seem like it's been that long.  Josh kept saying that it was past time to get a new pair and I kept saying it hadn't been so long since I got a new pair.  I got them for my 18th birthday after all.  Then I counted and realized that meant I had had the same pair for five years.  Man, where did that time go?  It doesn't seem like that long at all.  Anyway, I finally caved and got a new pair!  I can see without having to look through a ton of scratches.  I didn't realize how bad mine were lol!

I don't normally like taking pictures of myself a la arm outstretched like so many girls do on Facebook.  I think it looks a little silly, no offense.  I am making an exception today because I want you to see!  They aren't the Harry Potter glasses that I really liked from months back.  Josh says they make me look "lighter".  Heck I am for anything that makes me look lighter, thinner, or cuter! lol


There was a deal going on that made it better to get two pairs so I got sunglasses too.  I've never had prescription sunglasses and they are So cool!  I used to having to choose between  being blinded by the sun or just being naturally blind.  Seeing is wonderful.  Plus I think they look good!


No comments:

Post a Comment