Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bev's Bachelorette Party

Last weekend was hectic because one of my dearest friends had her bachelorette party.  It was in Knoxville.  I made crab dip...in the shape of a penis.  Yeah, I blushed a little while I was trying to shape it! Lol.  I also made some really good punch.  Well the punch had a great flavor but it didn't have time to freeze.  If you have an occasion make this stuff, so yummy!  Plus it is pink and that is great for a bachelorette party.  We also went to this painting place and painted Gerbera Daisies.  I do Not paint!  I am also a little neurotic particular and I want everything to look perfect.  Naturally, my painting doesn't look perfect, but it was actually fun after I relaxed a little bit.  In real life, the bottom daisy kind of matches the paint. 


Bekah made the headbands.  They have our names embroidered on them.  Bev's sister made the sashes.  They are Bev's wedding colors, awww how presh!  Bev's wedding is weekend after next and I know it's going to look great!  Congrats Bev! 

No comments:

Post a Comment