Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun Mail!

 So I am easily impressed.  I can find fun in really simple things.  Today a Williams-Sonoma catalog came in and I am pumped!  I've already looked through it a couple times and torn out the pages with stuff I want, whether to buy, cook, or serve.  If you like any of that stuff, or if you just like to see random gadgets that you have no idea how you have lived without up to this point in your life, you need to go see their website:  Williams-Sonoma 
This was my favorite thing pretty much ever!  Do you know what they are?  They are "cakelets" in the shape of Marvel comic book heroes.  How amazing is that?!?!?!  It's for the geek in all of us, well if you are a geek, if you aren't then I feel a little sad for you.  However, I think most everyone can agree that cake is great and cake in fun shapes=even Better!!

Bake some of these in send them to your favorite person and me!

P.S.  This is not an ad for Williams-Sonoma, if I died tomorrow they wouldn't care, I wouldn't even make a dent in their bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment