Friday, July 10, 2015

10 Lies I Tell Myself

10.  Just one more potato chip.
9.  I will not cry at this Disney movie.
8.  Today I'm going to be productive.
7.  No, I don't have a headache.  Today.  Again.  For the 152nd day in a row.  It's all in my head, but not as an ache, no siree bob.
6.  I'm going to take a quick shower-in, out, no daydreaming, 10 minutes tops.
5.  I exercise moderately.
4.  I'm comfortable with the infertility junk.  No lingering hard feelings about my messed up reproductive system.
3.  Yeah, I cleaned the toilet.  I certainly didn't just pour pine sol in it because I knew you were coming over.
2.  Just one more episode before bed.
1.  I'm not going to GET anything from the new release shelf at the library because I have too many books, I'm just going to LOOK at the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment